Talent Acquisition Specialist at Tricog Health Services
Views:97 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Tricog Health - Customer Support Role (3-6 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage inbound customer phone calls, emails and/or other mediums. Identify and assess customer's needs through these communications - and then respond/assist in resolution through a WORKFLOW process environment.
- Handle the customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- FOLLOW Through TILL CLOSURE of the issue. Over a period of time - BUILD TRUST with customers.
- Follow guidelines, procedures and policies in every communication with customers. Always provide accurate information and use the right methods and tools. Take the extra mile to engage with customers through interaction and help in customer satisfaction.
- Make OUTBOUND calls to customers - on CRITICAL ALERTS for patients
- Assist the Field team with Tech support-related issues - Level 1
- Make payment-related calls wherever required
Customer Support Executive Requirements :
- A bachelor's degree in administration or any related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and written & oral communication skills
- Should be proficient with Microsoft tools i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc
- Willing to work in shift timings as customer support is a 24x7x365
- 3-6 years of experience
- Candidate should be able to speak Hindi, English, Kannada and any regional language (both Mandatory Languages)
- Male candidates are preferred for this role