Tricog Health - Associate - Customer Success (2-4 yrs)
- Heart diseases are the leading cause of death in India. Much of this is preventable with good technology to detect, cure and manage the case. At - Tricog- each day we aim to achieve the same by building not just products but eco-systems for cardiovascular disease management. We are helping patients to get access to better diagnosis and better care, potentially saving their life and that is what motivates us. Our team works across the entire range including hardware, algorithms, software and medical expertise to solve this pressing problem.
- Our aim- changing the 80% chance that a heart attack will take your life to an 80% chance that you will survive. We use technology to help patients gain access to quick, accurate and affordable diagnosis, which can lead to significant mortality reduction.
- Meet our founding team: Tricog was founded in January 2015 by Dr.Charit Bhograj, an Interventional cardiologist by training, Dr.Zainul Charbiwala, an electrical engineer and researcher by training, Udayan Dasgupta, an algorithms expert and Abhinav Gujjar, who is Chief Software Architect at Tricog.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Customer Satisfaction: Tricog needs to provide excellent service to the Customers. This can be done by maintaining a good relationship and identifying potential issues well ahead of time. You will be expected to uncover key stakeholders and develop a strong touch point schedule with them.
- Timely Payments: Work closely with the accounts team to ensure timely payments.
- Customer Retention: Adoption and sustained usage of the service is key to customer retention. You will need to work closely with the marketing team of the customer to identify and rectify poor usage issues. This can be either because of technical or relationship issues. Develop and execute marketing strategies to cement customer relationship.
- Increase revenue: You need to work very closely with all the stakeholders and make sure that you perceive the value of Tricog service.
Key Activities :
- Onboarding of customer
- Analysis: Constant monitoring of usage and other usage issues to prevent problems.
- Outstanding payment follow up
- Reporting: Formal reporting to the Regional manager about the customer performance
- Coordination with Sales and Service teams: Close interaction with the sales team and service teams will be crucial to providing a good experience to the customer. As the RM, you should know most about the customer
- Management Reviews: Update management about customer performance on a regular basis.