Co - Founder at Trendlyne
Views:220 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Trendlyne - Senior Content Analyst (3-9 yrs)
Senior Content Analyst (3-6 years of work experience)
Who are we ?
- Trendlyne is a startup in the financial markets space, with cutting edge analytics products aimed at businesses and investors in stock markets and mutual funds.
- Our founders are IIT + IIM graduates, with strong tech, analytics and marketing experience. We are a funded startup and a subsidiary of IIFL, with top finance and management people on the Board of Directors. We count major financial firms in India among our customers.
What do we do ?
- We build powerful analytics products in the stock market space that are best in class. Organic growth in B2B and B2C products has already made the company profitable.
- The content manager and analyst will anchor and oversee key parts of content development for the company. Content and analysis at Trendlyne focuses on the stock market and mutual fund space.
- You will be part of a motivated team that is building innovative products for financial markets, and has been growing very rapidly since launch.
Responsibilities for this role include :
- Developing, publishing and coordinating content on stock markets, and stock market analysis
- Publishing insights on particular companies and sectors, as well as overall trends
- Developing strong narratives around new launches and analytics products, supporting marketing and PR team efforts
- Coordinating with advisors who write for the company. Coordinating with the tech team on narratives for new products
- Background knowledge of financial markets/economics/stock markets is required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Commerce/Finance/Economics/Management is a plus
Location : Bangalore
Role : Full-time