Human Resource at TRD Studios
Views:157 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
TRD - Graphic Designer (0-4 yrs)
- Coordinate with Clients to determine their requirements and timelines
- Brainstorm and Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough ideas and present it
- Develop illustrations, documentations, logo, and other designs using required software
- Able to represent appropriate colors, layout for graphics
- Work with content writers, marketing team, and other stakeholders to finalize the project
- Coordinate with team to brainstorm, implement new ideas, and design creatives
- Communicate with clients, briefing and advising them regarding design style, format. Present the project and take feedback
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if needed
- Schedule the timeline for the project and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple projects in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with design software and technologies
Required Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in a design-related field or applicable experience.
- Expertise in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Good time management & organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of the latest trends and their roles within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time and cost
- Ability to document workflow on a daily basis.