HR at Trawex Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:120 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Trawex - Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Travel Technology Services by developing strategic accounts with both start-ups and enterprise companies- Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Trawex as a key travel technology platform provider-
As a Business Development Manager with Trawex, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption, and market penetration in international accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Increase market share Globally and Exceed set business objectives.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around travel technology services.
- Accelerate customer adoption and Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Possess the technical ability to explain travel technology solutions
- Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Acquiring new business & following the complete sales cycle prospecting, generating leads, meetings, requirement gathering, business proposal, negotiation, related documentation & closure of lead.
- Majorly focused on International B2B Sales like Middle East, Africa, Far East, UK, US etc.
- Attending shows / exhibitions / seminars.
- Traveling for client meetings (national / international)
- Presentations, pre-sales costing and negotiations
- Single point of contact for the complete sales cycle for the customer and partners
- Post sales relationship management with the customer
- Working closely with the product team to give them feedback from the market and future requirements and enhancements in the products.
- Maintaining knowledge base of the industry
- Target based sales and revenue generation.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to finalize the strategy for sales
- Working on CRM system for managing information and contacts.
- 1 + years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- A technology sales background or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer & contact network.
- Experience of working Travel Technology sales.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience in International software sales in different countries like Middle East, Africa, UK, USA etc.
- Should have good knowledge of Software selling to travel companies and Should be target oriented.
- Should be able to give presentations & can do negotiations.
- Should have knowledge of lead generation through various channels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.