Manager HR at Travelxp 4K | HD
Views:754 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Travelxp.com - Executive - Corporate Sales (2-4 yrs)
- Responsible for the development and performance of corporate sales and business analysis activities.
- Identify and solicit new corporate clients or target groups
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the client base in the market. Offer complete package of travelling solutions as per the client's requirements & act as a consultant to the client.
- After Client acquisition; follow up with services & upsell to obtain clients requirement.
- Feedback through regular Client meetings and resolving any issues/grievances of the client.
- Undertake close co-ordination with service and support teams with an aim to ensure better client satisfaction.
- Prepare sales reports and track activities on a fortnightly basis.
- Conduct market research and subsequently create the necessary database and establish contacts to increase sales.
1 Possess excellent communication skills at all levels, a good grasp of the English language, make effective presentations.
2 Selling & Convincing Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.