TravelTriangle - Assistant Manager - Search Engine Optimization (3-7 yrs)
- Setup on page & off page strategy and execute the basic KPIs of on-page and off-page
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor's strategy and organic growth. Develop and implement link building strategy & should be well versed with SEO white-hat on-page and link building stuffs
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with content teams to drive SEO in content creation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- On page SEO and Off Page Technical SEO knowledge should be excellent.
- Communication skills should be good.
- Must have good knowledge of excel, Power Point.
- Proven SEO experience, organic traffic generation, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics) and other seo tools ( e.g: Ahref, Semrush, etc.)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Should be skilled in problem problem solving and team management.
Interested can share resumes