Travel Unravel Holidays - Destination Campaign Specialist (7-10 yrs)
Travel Unravel is looking to hire a highly passionate Destination Campaign Specialist to join our Marketing Solutions team based in Gurgaon office. We have access to relevant audiences and unique insights and we require you to grow our sales for destination-specific marketing. The Destination Campaign Specialist is a creative thinker who can conceptualize, execute, and close revenue-producing calls for various destinations. The ideal candidate is the one who likes working in a dynamic environment and enjoys challenging work with an undying love for travel!
What You Will Do?
- Take the lead on small and large-scale digital marketing campaigns - paid.
- Develop and pitch breakthrough concepts and ideas for the promotion and marketing of tours to various destination marketing in the digital space.
- Assist the creation and delivery of creative assets and copy as needed.
- Partner with the different marketing teams to ensure communications cadence, targeting optimization and campaign execution in order to deliver best results.
- Monitor campaign performance, from beginning to end, to interpret and to quickly optimize campaigns.
- Gather and aggregate sources of data to prepare campaign performance reports capturing the campaign spend and sales generated.
- Apply your knowledge in Digital Marketing of destinations to ensure Growth Hacking, A/B testing, SEOs, Social Media, Performance Marketing and Referral Marketing
Who you are?
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience in destination marketing.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in digital/Omni-channel marketing
- Strong communication, organization, and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and report directly to the company's management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Google Analytics and/or similar
- Experience with manipulating and interpreting large data sets to generate reports which provide insights & conclusions
- Passion for travel marketing
Why join us?
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Cab facility available