Travel Unravel Holidays - Cruise Marketing Specialist (3-7 yrs)
Travel Unravel is looking to hire a talented Digital Marketing Specialist. The candidate will be responsible for the execution and optimization of the marketing campaigns to improve conversion rates for our websites that support our cruise network. If you want to make a difference within the way the world travels and to work in a dynamic travel company, this job is for you.
What You Will Do?
- Oversee the execution and optimization of marketing campaigns and design them in order to support lead-generation objectives for online media
- Lead A/B testing strategy to design & optimize the campaigns while guiding and supporting the team to drive results
- Launch monthly campaigns according to the media plan, and requirements of the marketing schedule.
- Support the Marketing Team in the deployment of campaigns while maintaining consistency, optimization and quality assurance
- Oversee the messaging content and design quality throughout
- Monthly reporting of post-campaign results, with analysis and improvement recommendations
- Optimization and integration campaigns with creative and calculated innovation in the cruise market
- Compile and present monthly performance metrics, key findings, and recommendations to the management to achieve sales target
- Write/ assist with compelling ad copies and implement a messaging strategy that enhances appeal and engagement with consumers in the cruise market
- Enforce quality assurance measures, prevent related technical issues from re-occurring, and immediately resolve and support any technical issues on the website
- Support other members of the Marketing Team to align their execution with best practices
Who you are?
- Masters/ Bachelor's degree preferred, or a combination of specialized digital marketing training and experience
- Minimum 3-years of experience in digital marketing (Preferably UK Market) role with experience in cruise marketing
- Experience with A/B testing strategy and methodology
- A flare for marketing with the capability to costumer and business-focused messaging
- Generate sales call for the sales team of cruise and achieve sales queries
- Strong knowledge of dynamic content, segmentation deliverability
- An open communicator that's capable of challenging the status-quo, and proven ability to drive and implement change, and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and projects is considered to be an asset
Why join us?
Salary: Best in Industry
Cab facility available