HR Specialist at TransOrg Analytics
Views:80 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
TransOrg - Executive - Sales Operations (1-3 yrs)
Why should you join TransOrg Analytics
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics - company, offers advanced analytics solutions and services to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products like - Clonizo' yield significant business benefits to our clients. We were recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the - Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship. Visit us at www.transorg.com for details.
What your day will look like at TransOrg
- Work within team and independently in generating leads by identifying potential contacts/organizations across multiple industries like BFSI, retail, CPG, hospitality, through secondary research. Targets to identify include CXOs, HODs, and senior business leaders
- Maintain TransOrg's sales collaterals repository including detailed & customized prospecting decks, product demonstrations, solutions proposals, case studies and responses to RFPs/RFIs
- Periodically request technical SMEs to develop/update different kinds of BD collaterals as per sales targeting requirements
- Update and manage the prospect database and interaction history on company CRM on Hubspot.
- Identify relevant networking events, summits, and conferences for sales teams to attend.
What you need to be great at TransOrg
- Bachelor's degree in any field, business/commerce is preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in B2B sales operations, sales support, business development support is required.
- Hands on experience in using prominent CRM platforms like Salesforce, Hubspot, ZOHO CRM is required.
- High accuracy in updating and maintaining database is required.
- Confident, extroverted with strong people interaction and relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a go-getter with strong independent thinking skills requiring little supervision.
- Multi-tasker and able to prioritize and manage own roles and responsibilities.
- Good sense of humour and likes working in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.