HR Business Partner at TransOrg Analytics
Views:64 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
TransOrg -Executive - Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Why should you join TransOrg Analytics?
TransOrg Analytics, an award-winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions and services to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products like - Clonizo' yield significant business benefits to our clients. We were recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the - Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
Visit us at www.transorg.com for details.
What your day will look like at TransOrg?
- Understand and match TransOrg's capabilities with the business requirements of target audience/prospective clients to create and target relevant content
- Develop and execute the marketing publishing calendar. Regularly share ROI on these publications.
- In -depth keyword & audience research to write SEO optimized content in the form of blogs & newsletters. Evaluate & manage freelance content writers for marketing collaterals
- Manage TransOrg's website in terms of layout, content and track website traffic. Regularly share insights on traffic, conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Develop and execute the social media strategy. Manage all social media accounts of TransOrg. Regularly share ROI on these accounts.
- Manage digital campaigns on company brand, products and services.
- Regularly monitor competition's social media accounts to formulate tactical and strategic marketing campaigns
What you need to be to be great at TransOrg?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business is a must, a master's degree is a plus
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in analytics services marketing is required
- Marketing in technology products in data science, ML, AI, RPA space is a plus
- Basic domain understanding of at least 2-3 domains like banking, financial services, insurance, telecom, retail, CPG, hospitality, healthcare, automotive & manufacturing
- Experience and exposure to one or more markets like India, North America, Middle East is ideal
- Excellent written & verbal communications with demonstrated experience i.e. at least two (2) online publicly referenceable links to samples of work (blogs, newsletters) are a strong plus
- Hands-on experience in tools like Hubspot, Mailchimp, Canva, Google Analytics, in WordPress CMS
- Passionate about marketing & communication
- Self-starter who owns and follows through execution requiring limited supervision
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with ease
- Effectively liaisons with external and internal stakeholders and influence others to get the work done
- Works well in unstructured work environments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.