HR at TransOrg Analytics
Views:15 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Transorg Analytics - Manager - Inside Sales (2-5 yrs)
This role revolves around identifying, researching on, connecting with, and qualifying prospective clients in BFSI and FMCG in North America (US & Canada) and support on-site sales consultants in US in their sales efforts.
1. 2-5 years of experience in Inside sales for enterprise sales or B2B analytics services sales or consultative solutions selling in banking, financial services, insurance, and/or consumer products in North America is a must
2. Able to understand prospective customer needs and find a solution
3. Interpersonal effectiveness and ability to influence; use data, insights from your own research, client interaction and logic to convince others, articulate with conviction
4. Demonstrated experience in sales qualification of analytics services leads
5. An MBA with a specialization in marketing and/or strategy preferred
6. Possess business maturity and top-level fundamental understanding of:
a) Advanced analytics, data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence industry
b) North American banking, financial services, insurance, FinTech and/or consumer products industries
c) A high-level knowledge on top functions like customer, marketing, risk, frauds, underwriting, claims etc.
d) Top analytics use cases for each of the above-mentioned business functions
Even if deep technical knowledge may be missing you must have a high-level of curiosity and a willingness to constantly learn and upskill yourself on business domain knowledge.
7. Confident and extroverted with excellent people interaction and customer relationship building skills
8. Demonstrated understanding of the top decision-making layer at client organizations
9. Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
10. Self-motivated and a go-getter with independent thinking skills
11. Multi-tasker and able to prioritize and manage own workload and responsibilities
12. Good sense of humour and able to work in an unstructured and fast paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.