Cofounder at TrainingInbox Edtech Private Limited
Views:15 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
TrainingInbox Edtech - Social Media Marketing Role (0-5 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, as well as content ideas and implementation plans.
- Working with diverse corporate department members, such as advertising, product development, and brand management ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media communications.
- Trains and advises social media and marketing team members on best practices and strategies for social media implementation.
- Collects and analyses consumer data, including interactions and visits, and uses this information to develop comprehensive reports and optimize future marketing plans and campaigns.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Increases and grows the company's social media presence on new social media sites, as well as on current platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and apps.
- Exposure to PR and Media Agencies
Qualification : MBA/Graduate
Experience : 0 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Freshers can also apply
- Previous experience working in an education institute preferred not mandatory
Skills & Abilities :
- Ability to lead projects, be creative and imaginative, and think outside the box
- Proficiency in copy-writing, content writing
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Proficiency with various social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc
- Up-to-date with the latest trends
- Experience and comfort with planning and posting video content will be added advantage
- Should have excellent time management and planning skills and have the ability to adhere to strict schedules and deadlines
Location: Andheri East, Sakinaka, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Number of Positions: 05
Industry: Edtech, Education, Training
Reporting To: Chief Marketing Officer and Co-founder
Working Days: 5 Days a week
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
Sounds Interesting ??