Cofounder at TrainingInbox Edtech Private Limited
Views:5 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TrainingInbox Edtech - Manager - Inside Sales (1-3 yrs)
Your Role with TrainingInbox
Inside Sales Manager
To monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process.
Skills & Abilities :
- Accounts Management Skills (Enterprise/Corporate, Higher Education Institutes, Channel Partners, CSR Funding Organizations)
- Excellent communication is required to hold a CXO conversation followed by Product pitching and scheduling the next level of meetings
- Candidate from Edtech, Telecom, IT sales background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs
- Should have a proven track record with the ability to build relationships with end customers and drive revenue
- Account mining capabilities to cover multiple business opportunities for TrainingInbox
- Dedicated and motivated to pursue white space opportunities and generate breakthrough wins
- Fast learner with perseverance to do repeated tasks
- The account manager will manage the entire sales administration process. The person has to collaborate with various professionals, so it's essential that they have excellent oral and written communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment.
- Hardcore Experience in B2B corporate sales.
- Solid understanding of the region/geography
- Well Networked
- Self Propelling
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Work with the management team to create and execute sales campaigns
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing product information and explanations.
- Work with Coporate/Institue Sales Team to generate pipeline opportunities and drive product-focused discussions
- Work closely with the Product and Content Team in defining the scope of the solution and creating compelling customer-specific propositions by creatively bundling our services capability to potential/target customers
- Proactively drive innovation and value-creation for the customer by bringing intellectual value and consultative advice to key customers
- Support the Business Units in preparing TrainingInbox's formal sales deck and presentations
- Work on RFP, Tenders, RFI etc.
Qualification : Minimum Graduate. Post-Graduation preferred
Experience : 3 years of Lead Generation / Inside Sales of which a minimum of 2 years in Education Products and Skill Development Services selling
Location : Andheri East, Sakinaka, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Number of Positions : 05
Industry : Edtech, Education, Training
Reporting To : Co-Founder
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Candidates should be ready to join immediately...
Sounds Interesting ??