Product Content & Delivery Senior Lead at Training Inbox
Views:28 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TrainingInbox Edtech - Manager- Corporate Sales (2-5 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Assign the inquiry to the concerned department for working on details required for preparing the proposal and update the system with the regular status updates
- Should be able to build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs
- To identify New emerging markets
- To research and identify prospective customers
- To achieve growth and meet Sales targets, for self and team
- Upselling and cross-selling to Improve customer base
- Training, performance monitoring, coaching, and setting goals for the team
- Monitoring sales & collections and meeting the set targets
- Work focused to achieve periodical sales targets. Month on Month, Quarter on Quarter, and Year on Year from the Allocated list of Corporate Accounts.
- Expert in Selling platforms & Application-Based, Online Learning & Training, and Content-based products to various Corporate Clients
- Add New Corporate Accounts.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective corporate customers.
- Planning & Strategizing Marketing strategies for Corporate Clients.
- Should be knowledgeable of the current market standards along, engage with CXO, CHRO, and Head of HR level stakeholders and establish/maintain relationships with them.
- Monitor best practices in marketing & sales Practices.
- Identifying Business opportunities and effective market penetration.
- Capturing the market share with constant efforts in building sustained customer relationships.
- Ensuring effective closure of Leads generated by converting them into business.
- Prepare Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reports of the business developing activities through the CRM tools.
- Should have experience in Sales to Corporate Clients.
- B2B Sales experience
- Candidates from Training, Skilling, E-Learning, LMS Sales Preferred
- Should have handled revenue targets
- Should be able to think innovatively about new ways to train, assess and skill students
- Using CRM software to monitor team-client communication
- Should be an excellent communicator; a dynamic and impressive personality
- Ability to interact with CXO level in various types of Corporates Clients
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis
- Developing sales talent through the use of sales management techniques
- Teaching sales team closing techniques and how to negotiate for the best possible deal
- Keeping employees motivated through the use of compassion and other interpersonal skills
Behavioral skills :
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Good team management skills
- Orientation to targets and numbers
Experience : 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
Previous experience working in an education institute preferred not mandatory
Location: Andheri East, Sakinaka, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Number of Positions : 05
Industry : Edtech, Education, Training
Reporting To : Head of Corporate and Enterprise Business and Co-founder.
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Candidates should be ready to join immediately..
Sounds Interesting ??