Product Content & Delivery Senior Lead at Training Inbox
Views:14 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TrainingInbox Edtech - Manager - Business Development - West (2-5 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Develop new sales areas and improve sales through various methods
- Research the most recent developments in the business field and create new prospects for business expansion.
- Build a team of high-performing business development professionals aligned to the multiple channels
- Lead a territory, create a pitch and strategy to grow market
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the sales cycle from lead generation to client success - work with internal teams for ensuring seamless usage by the client
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience working in an education institute preferred not mandatory
Skills & Abilities :
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access and industry-specific analysis software.
- Market knowledge
- Time management and planning skills
- Prior Experience in the Higher Education industry or Experience working with the Edtech industry is preferred.
- Franchise Development
- Channel Partner Management
- Exposure to Business to Customer/Customer
- Business to Institute
- Responsible for Zonal Business Development (West Zone- Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Chhattisgarh)
Location : Andheri East, Sakinaka, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Number of Positions : 02
Industry : Edtech, Education, Training
Reporting To : Chief Strategy Officer and Co-founder.
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Candidates should be ready to join immediately...
Sounds Interesting ??