Cofounder at TrainingInbox Edtech Private Limited
Views:13 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TrainingInbox Edtech - Intern - Social Media Marketing (0-5 yrs)
Your Role with TrainingInbox :
- Social Media Marketing
- Providing companies with a way to engage with existing customers and reach new ones.
- Will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and Co-founder.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, as well as content ideas and implementation plans.
- Working with diverse corporate department members, such as advertising, product development, and brand management ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media communications.
- Trains and advises social media and marketing team members on best practices and strategies for social media implementation.
- Collects and analyses consumer data, including interactions and visits, and uses this information to develop comprehensive reports and optimize future marketing plans and campaigns.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Increases and grows the company's social media presence on new social media sites, as well as on current platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and apps.
- Exposure to PR and Media Agencies
Qualification : MBA/Graduate
- 0 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Freshers can also apply
- Previous experience working in an education institute preferred not mandatory
Skills & Abilities :
- Ability to lead projects, be creative and imaginative, and think outside the box
- Proficiency in copy-writing, content writing
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Proficiency with various social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc
- Up-to-date with the latest trends
- Experience and comfort with planning and posting video content will be added advantage
- Should have excellent time management and planning skills and have the ability to adhere to strict schedules and deadlines
Location : Andheri East, Sakinaka, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Number of Positions : 04
Industry : Edtech, Education, Training
Reporting To : Chief Marketing Officer and Co-founder
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Salary : Annual CTC Upto Rs.5.28 LPA.
- Rs. 1.68 LPA Fixed (Fixed Rs 1.44 LPA + Joining Bonus-On Successful Completion of Probation Period + Retention Bonus-On successful Completion of 1 Year)
- Upto Rs. 3.60 - LPA Performance linked Incentives.
- Cell Phone Reimbursement Rs 6000 P.A.
- Salary Increment after every 3 Months.
- Promotion every 3 Months based on the performance.
- 3 Months Variable Pay (Depends on Company performance)
- Business Travel Allowance
- Free Mediclaim