Product Content & Delivery Senior Lead at Training Inbox
Views:9 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TrainingInbox Edtech - Creative Content Writer (1-5 yrs)
Creative Content Writer
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
Qualification : Graduate/ Undergraduate
Experience : 1 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Freshers can also apply
- Previous experience working in an education institute preferred not mandatory
Skills & Abilities :
- Up-to-date with the latest trends
- Proficiency with various social media platforms ; Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest
- Should have excellent time management and planning skills and have the ability to adhere to strict schedules and deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Proficiency in copy-writing, and content writing.
- Ability to drive initiatives, be creative, innovative and be able to think outside the box
- Experience and comfort with planning and posting video content will be added advantage
Location: Andheri East, Sakinaka, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Number of Positions : 05
Industry : EdTech, Education, Training
Reporting To : Chief Marketing Officer and Co-founder
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.