Tradologie.com - Manager - Export Sales & Marketing - Agri Commodities (5-10 yrs)
Work towards achieving the sales target aggressively:
- Identify new markets, customers for existing portfolio of Agri-commodities like rice, sugar, spices, edible oil, meat, wheat, pulses, cereals, frozen food, packaged food, dry fruits and others.
- Business development in international markets.
- Touch base regularly with supply chain team for price and product updates.
- Establish correspondence with probable customers and agents to get potential business.
- Perceive customer needs, negotiate and get the business.
- Effective execution of country specific, commodity specific plan.
Ensure order execution as per customer requirement:
- Preparation of request for quotation, logic notes, export data and cost sheet for the customers.
- Integrate with vendors for cost - effective packaging material.
- Partner with logistics vendors for cost-effective transportation of domestic shipments.
- Coordinate closely with supply chain team for end to end customer order execution.
- Supervise dispatch and receipt of customer samples.
- Coordinate with quality lab for compositional analysis of customer sample.
- Assist in root cause analysis for every product complaint to attain zero product recall.
Customer relationship management :
- Regular follow-up and customer feedback before and after order fulfillment.
- Develop innovative ways of making customer association memorable for repeat business.
Branding and promotional activities :
- Implement initiative towards building Tradologie's strong brand recall value among customers.
- Organize customers visit and participation of Tradologie in national and international events.
- Develop internal and external communication for Tradologie's brand building.
Building Business network :
- Associate with organization such as APEDA, Spice Board Of India, world spice congress, Rice millers of India and several Indian and overseas associations for in-depth understanding of industry and increasing visibility.
- Build relationship with probable customers or people with potential customer leads at self-organised or other events.
Assist in developing marketing strategy for defined market:
- Analyze industry, market trends and provide reports for decision making of Senior management.
- Identify new markets and potential customers for both existing as well as new product forms.
- Prepare capex plan of requirements for marketing function.
- Hands on experience in Export marketing, new market development, strong networking skills and customer relationship management.
- Minimum 5-10 years of work experience in Export marketing.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening, questioning, and networking skills.
- Report Management Skill Attitude & Behavior.
- Revenue target oriented relentless hunter.
- Passionate for selling.
- Export- Import
- International Sales
- International marketing
- International sales and marketing
Interested Candidates can mail us their resumes