HR Manager at Tradologie.com
Views:653 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Tradologie - Manager - Media & Public Relations - Walkin (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Walk-in Interview for PR & Media-Manager on 7th & 8th October, 2020 at 11:00 - 2:30 .
- "Media & PR managers" create and maintain a favorable public image for their employer or client by communicating programs, accomplishments and/or points of view.
- Public relations managers are tasked with fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits and organizing press conferences.
- Able to manage the public relations department budget. They typically report to the head of a unit/department.
- Keep record of financial as used in Digital Marketing
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Most have a bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing with a PR or Advertising concentration.
D-160, Sector 63 Noida
Super E Factory Depot Pvt Ltd.(Tradologie.com)