HR Manager at Tradologie.com
Views:155 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Tradologie - Executive - Inside Sales (1-7 yrs)
Urgent Opening for " Inside Sales - Executive" (Only Immediate Joiner apply)
- As an Inside Sales Executive, you shall be required to meet assigned Sales Targets and generate Revenue for the Organization by Converting Interested Verified Leads to Clients of the company. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
Your Job Responsibilities will include :
- Attending to Enquiries Raised by the Clients and Providing Complete Pricing and Information to help them Procure through the Platform.
- Periodically following-up with Existing Clients regarding their Upcoming Requirements and Resolving any post Sales Issues.
- Educating Prospective Clients about the Benefits of Using Tradologie Procurement Methodology.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Creating a positive Brand Image and awareness.
- Having good understanding of the process and the products being sold on the platform to be able to resolve the queries of the clients and provide effective counseling to aid them in their procurement.
- Having good experience of Cold Calling, Telesales, Lead Conversion, would be an added advantage.
Key Requirements :
- Work experience with Indiamart & Trade India / Exporter india. Com is preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and Hindi Language.
- Should be able to Mould Sales Pitch according to the Behavior & Background of the Client
- Effectively Manage Leads and Maintain a Healthy Conversion Rate
- Good presentation skills
- Orientation towards working with people
- Good analytical skills
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Degree, or equivalent experience in Business
- 1+ years or More Experience in Sales / Online Sales / Tele Sales / Inside Sales / Outbound Sales
- Experience of Working for B2B E-Commerce Platform would be preferred.
- Basic Knowledge about presenting and selling Services & Products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
INTERVIEW VENUE :
D-160, Ground Floor,
Sector-63, Noida - 201309.