HR Manager at Tradologie.com
Views:178 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Tradologie - Content Writer - WalkIn (1-7 yrs)
Walk-in Interview on 07.12.2019 at 10:30 - 2:30 pm.
Job Description for Content Writer
- Would be required to write high quality content.
- Candidate will be involved in writing and editing both.
- Ability to generate content in a clear and precise manner.
- Be able to put ideas and concepts in words.
- Proofread the test content to correct typos, spelling mistakes.
- Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
- Planning and executing a comprehensive content strategy.
- Creating an editorial calendar for content marketing activities
- Developing, re-purposing, visualizing, content to engage customers, create product/brand awareness, enable sales, generate and nurture leads and promote thought leadership.
- Identifying and applying industry best-practices in B2B content marketing
- Managing and liaising with various stakeholders within Tradologie to create content mapped to business goals.
- Conceptualizing and executing content marketing initiatives for inbound and outbound sales and marketing activities covering
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Proof reading
- Content Writing
- Article Writing
- Blog Writing
- Content Management
- Strong Communication Skill
Qualification : PG : M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers, MCA - Computers, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
D-160, Sector-63, Noida