Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Trademo
Views:93 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Trademo - Intern - Sales Research (0-1 yrs)
About Trademo :
- Trademo is a Global Supply Chain Intelligence SaaS Company, headquartered in Palo-Alto, CA.
- Trademo collects public and private data on global trade transactions, sanctioned parties, trade tariffs, ESG and other events using its proprietary algorithms. Trademo analyzes and performs advanced data processing on billions of data points using technologies like Graph databases, NLP and Machine Learning to build end-to-end visibility on Global Supply Chains. Trademo's vision is to build a single truth on global supply chains to help large and small businesses - discover new commerce opportunities, ensure compliance with trade regulations and build operational resilience. Trademo last closed its $12.5 mn Seed Round from marquee Silicon Valley VCs. Trademo has been founded by Shalabh Singhal who is a third-time tech entrepreneur. Shalabh last co-founded ZipLoan. ZipLoan is a leading fintech lending startup in India. He earlier founded Credence, a Data-driven Digital Marketing, CRM Product and Sales Solutions company. Shalabh is an Alumni of Goldman Sachs, IIT BHU, CFA Institute USA and Stanford GSB SEED.
Sales Research Intern
What you will be doing here :
- Carry Out quantitative and Qualitative Research about sales market trends to generate potential client prospect details.
- Collect data on competitors and consolidate into actionable items.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
- Identifying opportunities and Research Prospects
- Coordination with sales managers/executives to ascertain the business objectives and to what needs to be achieved
- Familiarity with each step of the sales funnel
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide support as needed in the sales department, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning as needed.
- Understand business objectives and design research methods to discover prospective customers- preferences