HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:105 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Trade Marketing Role - PVC Pipes (7-12 yrs)
Our client is the market leader for its product - PVC pipes in the agriculture sector and are looking to capture a significant share in the real estate/construction industry. The incumbent is to understand the audience, identify a brand positioning for the construction industry while leveraging the company's core product USPs and strengths.
- We are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Manager to drive the success of effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the company.
- An ideal candidate is an exemplary team leader, is very strategic, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
- Lead trade marketing initiatives to ensure the proper strategy is in place to meet both brand and customer expectations.
- Leading and implementing channel-specific marketing strategies and plans for retailers and manage the Trade Marketing budget.
- Leading activation programs with partners to significantly improve in-store and market visibility for all brands leading to higher market share.
- Identify and develop necessary Point of Sales tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction
- Planning & implementing marketing BTL activities across all online & offline channels
- Develop Consumer promotions in collaboration with the Brand Manager and Retail Manager and support Market executions
- Create and maintain a trade calendar of activities working with both the Retail & Marketing team
- Monitor and evaluate TM programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to ensure PL brand visibility and setting and maintaining VM / display guidelines.
- Being the eyes and ears for business by capturing competition activities, need gaps, expectations, and requirements of retail partners and end consumers.
- To implement and track Trade Marketing programs for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
- Carry out specific Trade Marketing programs, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers, and brand equity
- Work closely with the retail & marketing team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to commercial/marketing teams
- Analyse brand sell-through results by channel and make recommendations to increase results
- Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities
- Experienced Trade Marketing Managers to drive the success of effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the company.
- Having 7-12 years of Experience in B2B Marketing
- An ideal candidate has a strong bias for action, has demonstrated exceptional execution skills, knows the market, competition, retailers, and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
- Strong networker & relationship builder