VP - Analyst Team at Tracxn Technologies
Views:306 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Tracxn - Business Development Executive - EMEA Market (3-5 yrs)
Tracxn (Tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDevs & professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
We are funded by SAIF Partners which is a prominent VC fund. Angel investors like Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal have also invested in Tracxn.
- We are looking for a sales executive to manage sales within the designated territory in the EMEA region
- The person will be directly responsible for driving end-to-end sales of SaaS product to Venture Capital funds, Fortune 1000 corporates, Investment Banks, Accelerators, Incubators etc.
- Shift timings for this position is 12 pm to 10 pm
- Handling the entire sales cycle (lead identification/qualification to closure) in the designated territory
- Executing sales strategy and expanding customer base by scouting leads, prospecting, conducting demos, negotiations & closures
- Updating CRM, post demo feedback and other internal sales management processes
- Working internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Here is what we are looking for:
- Experience of 3-5 years in a client facing role will be preferred
- Love for Sales. Someone who loves developing a market from scratch and would love to build a career in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture, No politics
- High paced learning. Deliver more than expected. Efficient Execution
- Like-minded, intellectually-curious colleagues
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)