AVP - RO at Tracxn Technologies
Views:3547 Applications:1080 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1079
Tracxn - Account Manager - New Logo Hunting - US Market (3-7 yrs)
- Are you an Account Manager/Customer Success Manager
1. Who always wanted to move to Inside Sales, but did not get a right opportunity earlier.
2. Whose daily requirements include interacting with customers, understanding their pain points and delivering customized solutions
3. Who is keen on building a long-term career in sales.
Then go ahead and apply.
Do not worry if you have not hunt for new logos or upsold to existing customers, we will train you in Prospecting & Closure tactics.
- Tracxn is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Devs & professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
- We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; tech giants like SAP; educational institutes like Stanford, IIMA; and corporate giants like Nestle, Standard Chartered, and Samsung.
- We are funded by SAIF Partners which is a prominent VC fund. Angel investors like Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal have also invested in Tracxn.
- You will join us as Business Development Manager for US Markets
- This is a front-end sales role. You will be directly responsible for driving end-to-end sales of our SaaS product from prospecting to closure. You will be expected to sell to diverse set of clients like Venture Capital funds, Fortune 1000 corporates, Investment Banks, Accelerators, Incubators etc.
- Apart from your own sales closures, you will also train & manage a team of Business Development Executives and help them with their closures as well.
- The position is based out of Bangalore and does not involve travelling to clients location.
- As you would be dealing with US clients, the timings for this position are 6 pm to 3 am or 9 pm to 5 am
- Develop a thorough understanding of Tracxn's product, customer categories and competitors
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline through outbound. Use Sales Playbook and reach out to the relevant contacts in the accounts assigned to you by sending cold but highly personalized emails
- Reachout to inbound leads in timely fashion and pitch for a demo. Customize the sales pitch according to the prospects and the situation.
- Responsible for closures for the accounts assigned to you. Prepare well for the demos. Take feedback from the peers. - Negotiate and handle objections raised by the client independently.
- Review work done by your team. Train and help your team to get better at prospecting/closures.
- Ensure that all the activities are updated in CRM.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Have an experience of 3-7 years as account manager/customer success manager
- Exceptional business and analytical skills.
- Team handling experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy driven, candid Culture. No Politics.
- Like-minded intellectually curious colleagues.
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)