CEO & Cofounder at trackNOW Pvt Ltd
Views:72 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
trackNOW - Senior Operations Manager - Sales (3-12 yrs)
trackNOW is in the business of providing Digital Solutions to the Logistics and Transportation industry. We currently serve marquee clients such as Adani Group, Ultratech, Mehta Excel and many more.
trackNOW Pvt Ltd is a leading IT startup providing security and surveillance solutions, with a vast and satisfied client base. Established in 2016 and incubated at NSRCEL, IIM Bangalore, we provide tracking solutions for vehicles to ensure their safety and security. The msbtrack PRO app helps users track their vehicle's whereabouts and receive real-time updates. We help clients save on costs and protect their loved ones. With 40k plus fleets and 20+ states presence.
Required Experience :
- At least 2 to 3 years- experience in areas of Big Corporate and Project Management
Role Description :
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within their company
Managing team of people
- Cross Selling and Up-selling to the client base and growing the account to achieve the portfolio quota Evaluate current operational system.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Attending meetings with clients inside and outside their offices to build better relationships with them
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI's as set by the team lead
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM for any change with regard to a client
What to expect ?
- Opportunity to work with Top management with decades of experience
- Friendly and great place to work with awesome colleague
- Competitive salary as per Industry norms
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree with an MBA is preferred
Industry : Computer Software
Employment Type : Full-time