Co-Founder at Townscript
Views:325 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Townscript - Executive - Customer Success (0-1 yrs)
Townscript.com is one of the fastest growing event registration and event app platform in India. It's a simple and powerful way to create your event registration page and event app. From small Free events to big conferences, Townscript is used by all types of organisers.
Townscript is a team of passionate tech & event enthusiasts who are backed by one of the well known people in the tech startup industry. We have served more than 1000 small and big event organisers and are spread across more than 100 cities of India.
Keeping Customers delighted is the main moto of our startup and we are looking for an important post - Customer Success Manager, who will be responsible for customer success. He has to make sure each and every customer is delighted while he is using Townscript. This is an individual contributor role and for Freshers.
Customer Success at Townscript:
- A company going through an exponential growth track needs Customer Success Executive. If Sales brings the customers on board, Customer Success make the customers stay for long term.
- Customer Success or Client Success owns the customer right from the point of inception all the way to the entire life cycle of the customer.
- A customer success executive's work will involve a mix of management, sales and analytics in normal course of a day's work.
- You will work collaboratively with the Operations team, Tech team, Marketing team and not to mention Sales team.
- Increase the Customer Life Cycle Value - ensuring that customers are delighted.
- Develop a relationship with the customers which is greater than a transactional association
- Upsell /Cross-sell and develop a more valuable and symbiotic association with the event organisers.
- Act as an interface between the company and the client
Additional Qualifications -
- Self starter, an ability to work in a fast growing, challenging start-up work space
- Strong communication skills - Verbal & Written
- Strong analytical skills to derive data driven insights for better decision making
- Outstanding teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail
- Delicious lunch and snacks at office
- Weekly football/cricket sessions
- Be at awesome events over the weekends
- Counter strike / FIFA sessions
- Unlimited beverages