Manager at CLTech Solutions Private Limited
Views:3 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TourWiz - Agency Manager - Travel Sales - North (5-7 yrs)
Company Details: -
We are a SaaS based travel technology platform whose mission is to power the success of travel agents, in particular relatively smaller ones.
Tourwiz (www.tourwizonline.com) is a company which is a joint venture between Travelcarma (www.travelcarma.com) which is a comprehensive travel software company catering to the larger travel universe globally (agents, suppliers, airlines, online travel booking entities, wholesalers, integrators etc.) and leading financial company Monarch Networth Capital Limited (MNCL). We believe that there is a big opportunity to move mid-sized agents from a cumbersome and inefficient predominantly Excel sheets-based framework to a cloud-based, SaaS technology solution for their entire workflow, i.e. Manage bookings, capture enquiries, easy access to flights and hotels, customize content and rates, build convenient itineraries, and track proposals, invoices, vouchers, receivables and payables - all at the right price points.
To strengthen our presence in the market we are currently looking for a dynamic Sales team.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Role-Travel Agency Manager.
Experience-Minimum of 5 to 7 years in Travel Agency Sales.
Location- Based anywhere in cities of Gujarat, West Bengal, Andrapradesh, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi.
CTC: - 4 to 6 lakhs plus target based incentives.
- Responsible for sourcing, generating & closing new acquisition, action towards targets.
- Accountable for all aspects of the sale, from pricing negotiations to contract development.
- Innovate on sales strategy and lead generation channels.
- Create an effective sales pitch and strong sales collateral.
- Maintaining Sales and Promotion for the company.
- Meeting Travel agents and bring in new accounts on regular basis from various cities.
- Managing the existing travel Agents accounts and generating regular revenue from them.
- Will be responsible for lead generation, database building, calling prospects, scheduling calls.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a need analysis and determine prospects pain points.
- To develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet and/or exceed monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Required experience and knowledge in Technology Software sales will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
Job Function : Business Development.
Industry : Travel Technology.
Qualification : Graduate.