Manager HR at Touchstone Private Limited
Views:83 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Touchstone Services - Senior Executive - Key Account Management - eCommerce Domain (4-8 yrs)
The Sr. Key Accounts Executive - E commerce is responsible for the management and growth of online channel sales for selling assigned brand in India. This key role will identify and assess the right opportunities in expanding brands- footprint whilst optimizing assortment and stock plan and maximizing overall profitability and acquiring firsthand consumer insights.
- Work closely with existing and new online retailers and develop marketing strategies to grow sales and monitor execution efficacy.
- Spearhead growth of the e-commerce business by implementing new initiatives; organize customer acquisition, loyalty and retention campaigns
- Identify new ideas and practices to increase site traffic, thereby increasing the potential opportunity for increased product sales
- Coordinate with sales and marketing to develop and manage of all trade and consumer marketing promotional items and resources
- Responsible for executing trade marketing spends and driving optimal Return-on-Investment (ROI)
- Consolidate monthly sell-out and pricing information for given online retailers and competitors.
- Respond to and plan according to competitive pricing across all online retailers for authorized and un-authorized sellers.
- Co-ordinate supply chain to the respective retailers and track fill rates
- Understand, identify, and support development of systems improvement with all portals, thereby improving the customer experience.
- Plan consumer activations and monitor efficiency monthly (Promos like - B1G1 / B2G1 | Product bundling | Gifts with Purchase | Exclusive launches (NPD))