Head HR at Touchpoints Communication Pvt Ltd
Views:807 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Touchpoints - Assistant Manager - Client Servicing (2-4 yrs)
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Working with colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and internal team by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Negotiating with clients and internal team about the details of campaigns
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Writing client reports and coordinate to schedule meetings with the client.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertaking administration tasks
- Making 'pitches', along with other internal staff, to try to win new business for the Organization.