TotalityCorp - Community Manager (1-4 yrs)
About the Role:
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a - people person- with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
1. Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
2. Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
3. Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
Liaise with the Development and Sales team to stay updated on new products and features
4. Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
5. Responsible for planning, strategy and developing Product/Brand building and awareness pan India, from online and offline channels; Online Platforms such as FB/Instagram/YouTube, etc.
6. Meets Marketing and sales/promotional financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing and proposing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
7. Play an essential role in driving brand, marketing, and communications on social, print, mobile and digital touchpoints through compelling content and creative ideas
8. Building and Retention of the Product/Brand image
9. Drive new customers to the platform through brand communication
10. Prepare and Monitor pre-post campaign analysis & ensure the effectiveness / ROI for various activities
11. Building and training of Marketing team
1. Passion for all things in social media, and be familiar with most recent trending videos
2. 1-4 years experience in running successful social media campaigns, KOL campaigns and content marketing;
3. Live Steaming industry experiences can be considered as a priority, similar to internet broadcaster, blogger, etc.
4. Intensive India market knowledge and experience;
5. Deep understanding of major social media platforms including analytics and business management tools;
6. Always ready to spot the trends and propose innovative strategies to maximize engagement and awareness;
7. Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team-oriented, ability to work with a wide range of internal departments and cross-regional teams;
8. Should be proficient in English and Hindi