Recruitment Executive at Toprankers.com
Views:167 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
TopRankers - Digital Marketing Professional (0-2 yrs)
Digital Marketing Professional
Key Responsibilities :
- Developing, implementing, and strategizing marketing campaigns with team members.
- Periodic optimizations of campaigns.
- Performing Competitor Analysis, Research on Marketing Tools and trends.
- Use CRO Tools to run campaigns, create user segments, user journeys and try to maximize Conversions.
- Use Email Marketing Tool to drive traffic, engage users and improve conversions.
- Use tools such as Adword, Facebook to run/optimize ads, and improve ROI.
- Bachelor's degree/MBA with equivalent experience of 0-2 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behavior, and buyer's psychology.
- Understanding of Marketing Tools such as Email, SMS, Push etc.
- Understanding of Paid Tools such as Adword, Facebook etc.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Effective Analytical skills.
KPIs (Measurable parameters of the role) :
- Improved Sales via Campaigns.
- Improved Conversions.
Note - Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in edu-tech companies or key ecommerce sites and who have experience of handling at-least 3 million/month site sessions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.