HR - Talent Acquisition at Toppr.com
Views:234 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Toppr.com - Field Sales Role - Client Relationship - B2C Vertical (2-8 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for a Mentor in its Sales Renewals team. As a mentor, you- ll schedule and conduct structured counselling sessions with students to understand their learning needs. You- ll prospect, retain, build, and strengthen Toppr's customer base by being accountable for the renewal of its subscription. To do so, you- ll ensure that you- re there for the customer every step of the way, which includes understanding their queries and coordinating cross-functionally to get them resolved. You- ll be responsible for organizing seminars, workshops along with other business development activities.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students. Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
HOW YOU- LL RAMP
In First Week...
- Understand Toppr's journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with the HR, Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to get up-to-speed on Toppr's offering, its competition, and future outlook.
By Day 30-
- Carry out at least 4-5 counselling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
- Become an expert at understanding students- experience with Toppr and ensure that they are happy with their personalized learning experience.
By Day 90-
- Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr's business.
- Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counselling process.
- Dig deeper and pick a project that matters to Toppr and its success. By doing so, you- ll be solving problems on a pan-India level.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 2 - 5 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales or retention experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes is a big plus.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you- ll need to have the following skills:
- Integrity: As a mentor, we entrust you with our customers and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
- Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
- Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, and Eight Roads.
Interested Candidates can share there resumes
HR - Talent Acquisition