Assistant Manager - HR at Toppr Technologies
Views:47 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Toppr - Sales Trainer (3-10 yrs)
Opportunity in Sales Training with Toppr
Toppr is looking for inspiring - Sales Trainers- who can build a fleet of effective sales professionals through training. As a Sales Trainer, you- ll develop skills and knowledge of budding sales personnel to become star performers. You- ll be responsible to conduct group training sessions and periodic assessments. In addition, you will coach front line sales employees to constantly improve their product knowledge and sales skills.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR ?
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader who- ll build the pillar of Sales Training at Toppr.
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- High-growth startup: Toppr has grown over 50x in the last 3 years, and we aim to grab a big chunk of this ever-expanding pie.
- High-growth industry: India's online education industry is an ever-expanding pie and is poised to grow to $2 billion in by 2020.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA with specialization or major in Sales/Marketing
- Minimum 1 year experience as a trainer
- 3+ years experience in B2C Direct Sales as a Sales Trainer / Team Leader / Sales Manager
WHO YOU ARE ?
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills:
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Empathy: Understand the different learning needs and pace of candidates. Impart training to achieve desired result.
- Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
- Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, - can-do- attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done. Do field visits with trainees for practical training
- Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.
- Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.