Executive at Toppr Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:75 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Toppr - Inside Sales Trainer (3-12 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for inspiring - Inside Sales Trainer- who can build a fleet of effective sales professionals through training. As an Inside Sales Trainer, you- ll develop skills and knowledge of budding sales personnel to become star performers. You- ll be responsible to conduct group training sessions and periodic assessments. In addition, you will coach front line sales
employees to constantly improve their product knowledge and sales skills.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader who- ll build the pillar of Sales Training at Toppr.
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- High-growth startup: Toppr has grown over 50x in the last 3 years, and we aim to grab a big chunk of this ever-expanding pie.
- High-growth industry: India's online education industry is an ever-expanding pie and is poised to grow to $2 billion in by 2020.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn incentives over and above your fixed pay by beating performance metrics.
HOW YOU- LL RAMP
In First Week-
- Understand Toppr's journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr's product, marketing, and sales strategies. Align yourself to the role and its responsibilities.
- Spend time with fellow trainers to learn the existing training framework.
By Day 30-
- Conduct a thorough Training Need Analysis (TNA) and report training needs and action plan for your sales unit. Design assessments for training sessions, conduct assessments
to bridge the gaps identified.
- Conduct training for the new batch of sales hires.
- Monitor the progress of the salespeople you train. Work cross-functionally to improve their performance and support them by conducting supplemental training sessions.
- Prepare reports on training programs, performance analysis of trainers and trainees.
By Day 90-
- Coach and mentor a group of 2 - 3 trainers pan-India. Nurture your team members to grow in the Sales Organization.
- Design and Implement new projects to upgrade training content and methods
- Implement methods to improve the performance and efficiency of current sales personnel in the system.
- Graduation in any field
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience as Inside sales trainer
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you- ll need to have the following skills:
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Empathy: Understand the different learning needs and pace of candidates. Impart training to achieve the desired result.
- Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
- Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, - can-do- attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done. Do field visits with trainees for practical training
- Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.
- Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
- Toppr is India's leading ed-tech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 12 million students.
- Along with the learning app, our School Operating System (School OS) and the recently launched Toppr Codr product, provide students with the complete in-school, after-school and co-curricular learning ecosystem. We have the widest syllabus coverage with over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and
Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, Kaizen and Foundation Holdings.