Talent Acquisition Specialist at Toppr
Views:707 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Toppr - Creative Copy Writer (1-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE :
- Toppr is looking for a Creative Writer. As a creative writer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for all the brand and corporate communication. This is a highly dynamic role that gives you the opportunity to create engaging copies across a wide array of channels - print advertisements, digital marketing, social media, email marketing, blogs, and PR. You should be able to write copy based on the target audience, messaging strategy, and the end objective.
- Since Toppr has a dynamic environment and an open culture, you will have a chance to actively work with various teams including design, product, social media, and digital marketing.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR ?
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become the future lead content writer.
- Learn from the best : Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work directly under the AVP, Marketing who has grown Toppr's PR outreach, social media presence, digital marketing activities, and ATL campaigns through insightful strategies.
- Widespread impact : Be a part of a small vibrant team and watch your work make an impact on achieving Toppr's goals.
- Perks and bonuses: We appreciate your effort by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for Creative Writers.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP
In First Week :
- Understand Toppr's journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with the marketing, product, and sales teams to get up-to-speed on Toppr's product, marketing, and sales strategies. Familiarize yourself with Toppr's branding values and design templates.
By Day 30 :
- Collaborate with the design team to create various print advertisements, posters, and standees.
- Collaborate with social media strategists and BTL marketing leaders to create engaging social media posts and offline marketing collaterals.
- Contribute to the Toppr blog and Toppr's PR articles to build a brand voice across channels.
By Day 90 :
- Provide meaningful contribution to various marketing activities including brainstorming sessions for multiple print, social media, and offline marketing campaigns.
- Visualize the customer lifecycle and create engaging experiences that can influence Toppr's customers.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Mass Media, English Literature, Psychology, or Mass Communication.
- 1 - 2 years of experience with a marketing agency is preferred.