Toppr - Assistant Manager - Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Marketing
Toppr is for an Assistant Manager (Marketing) who will drive regional marketing activities in the specified city. The candidate will work closely with the city level sales team and the central marketing team to drive high-quality user acquisition across the specified cities. The ideal candidate should be well versed in negotiation, operations and should have good leadership skills. The candidate should have experience in managing teams and in data-driven marketing.
- Education : B.Com/BMS or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Experience : Min year of experience in B2B sales and BTL marketing. Connections with a range of schools or previous experience in Institutional sales is a plus.
- Soft Skills : Excellent communicator and relationship builder. You have worked collaboratively with marketing and product teams.
- Responsibility : Taken ownership of city-level data being in a revenue-driven role.
Key Responsibilities :
- The goal will be to manage city level marketing activities like BTL events, local partnerships, corporate alliances and sponsorship opportunities in the specified cities
- The marketing activities will be conducted across the following channels - schools, apartments, corporates, popular catchment areas (mall, amusement parks).
- Maintain Toppr's brand identity through a sustainable community of students, parents, teachers and schools
- Generate a steady flow of leads along with the team according to the requirement
- Manage cost, utilization, and efficiency of leads
- Understand the business needs of the company to plan and execute scalable marketing activities in the specified city
- Work closely across functions like sales, product and finance to drive the marketing objectives of the company
- Negotiate with partners, vendors, and other external agencies to drive the marketing ROI
- Analyze and report the impact of various marketing activities and feed those data insights into subsequent campaigns to improve ROI
- Own the city level growth, promotions and marketing across channels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.