Assistant Manager at TopCashback India
Views:43 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
TopCashback - Intern - Content Writer/Copywriter (0-1 yrs)
TopCashback India is looking for a Contentwriter/copywriter - Intern outreach to join our team as an intern. Over the next six months you will gain first-hand experience of producing compelling content for our website, blog and social media, while developing your skills in terms of on-page SEO, content management systems and the affiliate marketing industry.
On the job training will be provided to ensure you are fully equipped to produce effective content which will attract visitors from search enginesand convert those into new members for our website, while the possibility of permanent work is available upon satisfactory completion.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Effectively integrate SEO best practices within the entire content production process across an array of assets
- Content writing for our retailer pages and blog posts
- Where needed, regularly contribute to posts on our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Work with the team to identify ways to increase website traffic and move users through the web journey as easy as possible to convert visitors to leads and/or customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Should have relevant experience in prior journalism, copywriting or SEO roles - candidates will be required to provide examples of previous written work and will be provided with a pre-interview writing task
- Any Graduate stream (Preferably from Mass Communication, English Majors, Journalism) or courses on copywriting (or similar)
- Should have a firm understanding of SEO and On-Page optimization
- Ideally would have some basic knowledge of HTML
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, self-sufficient in content curation
- Should be detail-oriented and unafraid to go into detail where necessary
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with a CMS (Content Management System) is a plus
- Certificate, Open environment to learn & grow, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.