Assistant Manager at TopCashback India
Views:98 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
TopCashback - Assistant - Content Writing (0-1 yrs)
The role sits within the Marketing Department for 6 Months and is extendable. You will represent a money saving website that shares the commission it earns with its customers. We looks to pair discount codes with cashback to give customers the biggest overall saving.
You will be primarily responsible for competitor analysis and adding offers to the site to improve the overall customer offering.
The successful candidate will track site offer strength versus competitors on key brands and source relevant voucher codes to improve the range of offers to customers. You will also monitor key brands websites to look for strong sales and on site offers to pair with cashback.
This is a role for a person who likes real responsibility, is a self-starter and enjoys finding strong deals for members. It is a full time opportunity for 6 Months and can be extended depending on the performance and requirement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Support the Marketing team with strong offers for members
2. Analysis of my money pocket offer strength versus key competitors
3. Adding discount codes and site sales to my money pockets website
THE INDIVIDUAL / PERSON SPECIFICATION:
1. Good attention to detail
2. Good written English communication skills
3. Excellent analytical and reporting skills with a keen eye for detail. Excel is a must.
4. Proven marketing skills with the ability to promote products and offers to their best ability.
REQUIRED SKILLS TO A LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE:
1. Superb promotion and copy writing skills
2. Project and priority management
3. Strong time management to maximize output
Informal Dress Code, 5 Day Working, Medical Benefits, Growth Opportunities
Due to pandemic, we are all currently working from home and continue to do so once things ameliorate.