Talent Acquisition at Toothsi
Views:80 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Toothsi - Executive - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
About toothsi :
- toothsi is a new age startup in the dental space providing smile correction services at home.toothsi utilizes revolutionary Clear Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. A desirous patient can have access to a superior quality, transparent and convenient alternative to conventional braces treatment at home. We are a well-funded (>9 million USD) and rapidly growing startup operating in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Chandigarh and soon to establish a PAN India& International presence.
What we offer ?
- An ego-free work culture & chance to be a part of growing start up team
- Daily challenges to be a better thinker & problem solver
Know more about what we do on - www.toothsi.in
Know about how the product works :
About the Profile :
- We are looking for a resilient, empathic Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business Development Executives are responsible for finding and retaining Dentist Partners, encouraging partners to refer their customers who are looking for Aligners.
- To be successful as a Business Development Executive, should be able to convince Dentist partners on our product offering. Should be willing to learn clearly the offering and handle objections raised by the Dentist partner.
- Job role will involve travel in the assigned territory in the specific city. Meet Dentists at their clinics, explain to them clearly our product offering and convince the partner to choose us in case of any aligner requirement for their customers.
- Promoting toothsi brand and services to the Dentist/ Dental clinic and converting into closure, Tie Ups / partnership with them for company growth, Hospital Visits on a daily basis.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Manage and support in documentation.
- Responsible for end to end communication and deal closure of the same.
- Relationship management and ensure regular flow of business.
- Assist the team in marketing initiatives to increase outreach to customers.
Job Requirements :
- Requires to travel within the city
- Minimum 2 year relevant experience.
- Minimum Graduation is required
- 6 Days working, Weekly one day off.
- Must have good communication skills
- Ability to manage relationship and generate business through association