HR - Executive at Toothsi
Views:353 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Toothsi - Assistant Brand Manager (2-4 yrs)
Own and deliver the growth and business outcomes of our various business lines. They engage with multi-functional teams and agency partners to develop and execute strategies for the business's success. They lead a mix of Marketing projects enabling them to show the breadth and depth of their leadership. They constantly derive consumer insights which would unlock the next level of business growth. We are looking for colleagues who aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
areas of responsibility :
Solving Design Problems:
1. Product/Offering - Building the right service offering closely with thE business team basis TAM and size of prize and identifying new revenue streams
2. Price - Working with the business team to define the optimum pricing constructs to maximize Revenues.
3. Packaging - Does our App/Website/ Product line have the right information/demonstration to solve all the underlying consumer queries? Is our flow watertight? Are the images apt? Is the toothsi culture
Building a great company culture doesn't happen overnight.
At toothsi, our constant efforts have been in building an environment that gives a sense of
safety & well-being. We take pride in cultivating an ego-free work environment and provide the best learning opportunities to our employees, offering a sense of personal and professional growth. We encourage inquisitiveness and do our best to ensure that our employees are provided with challenging opportunities to garner thinking outside-the-box, all this while enjoying their work, every day at toothsi. We believe in the concept of meritocracy and are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome you to be a part of our success story!
Solving Deployment Problems
1. Proposition: "Why" would someone consider you over other alternatives? What is the payoff for the consumer, what is the insight around it and how do we structure our nudge in a way that lands it.
2. Place: Ensuring the demand-supply match across key markets. Do we have the right depth of supply where there is demand and are we building enough reach within our TG where we have excess supply
3. Promotions: Deploying the marketing budget towards a mix of the right channels and insights based on the proposition. The channels may include a mix of online and offline channels, including strategic partnerships. Launching small and large media campaigns.
Apart from these, the (Sr.) Brand Manager owns :
- The Marketing Calendar for the year
- The Consumer's lifecycle Management
- Any other consumer programs