HR Business Partner at Tonetag
Views:316 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Tonetag - Product Manager - Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Product Manager - Marketing
Why ToneTag :
Since 2013, we are harnessing the power of sound to enable secure payment system for you. ToneTag has developed a unique technology through which proximity based offline transactions can be carried out through sound waves. This has transformed the way offline payments are happening. The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where our partners thrive to excel and achieve. We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and have fun times together. Being a part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it. There is only one bar that we touch every day. That is the success. Come and create the future.
The challenge for you :
- As a Product Marketing Manager, you will lead our outbound & inbound marketing activities.
- You'll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost new partnerships.
Your day in ToneTag :
- Market intelligence, Understand the competitive landscape and how they are positioned with respect to our clients & competitors
- You will Work with product development team to design and execute product specific documents - Technical flows
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support our products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Understand and support our sales channels, develop internal tools and external collaterals for lead generation and sales training.
- Marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Vendor management is extremely critical- PR, Design agencies, Digital agencies, Video and ad production
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Following and analyzing market trends to position ToneTag.
- Crafting compelling messages across marketing channels.
- Working with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies.
- Working Knowledge of SEO, SEM & SMM and website
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Knowledge of Marketing automation and analytics tools.
- Carrying out appropriate research to profile top-level decision makers within target accounts.
- Addressing complex product and business-related customer requests and queries.
- Manage relationships with large retail players and enable effective Account Management.
- Using multiple industry and non-industry forums to influence and drive key decision makers.
What you need :
- Master Degree in Marketing
- 5+ years of progressively more responsible positions in marketing, preferably in a B2B or similar industry Clear understanding of payments
- Digital marketing or SEO certification
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Creative and quantitative thinking
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change