HR Officer at ToneTag
Views:404 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Tonetag - Content Writer (3-5 yrs)
Why ToneTag :
Since 2013, we are harnessing the power of sound to enable secure payment system for you. ToneTag has developed a unique technology through which proximity based offline transactions can be carried out through sound waves. This has transformed the way offline payments are happening. The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where our partners thrive to excel and achieve. We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and have fun times together. Being a part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it. There is only one bar that we touch every day. That is success. Come and create the future.
Who We are :
- While most people ignore sound, ToneTag harnesses it. Using the power of sound, we have built highly secure and robust channel of data communication, enabling extraordinary experiences across businesses.
- Our core value lies in innovation. We also focus on, empathy, inclusivity, collaboration and creativity.
- Through our model of Enable-Engage-Empower, ToneTag aims at delivering a unique experience to all.
NO CEILING TO GROWTH :
- Highly rewarding to those who want to experience a trailblazing career growth, with exposure to new challenges and opportunities.
- ToneTag follows the principle of taking ownership and delivering. If you conceptualize an idea, which could make a difference to the organization, you will be the owner of it.
- With innovation at the heart of its solution, ToneTag offers a chance to think outside the box and instill creativity into one's thinking.
BE PART OF THE FAST EXPANDING CHANNEL :
- ToneTag has already reached 50 million consumers and is expected to cross 100 million.
- Global companies such as Mastercard and Infosys Finacle are presenting ToneTag as a technology offering to their banking customers.
- ToneTag is working with government initiatives, such as NHAI & NPCI to deliver a seamless experience on a larger scale.
TONETAG CULTURE IS OPEN AND EMPOWERING :
- Whether you are a manager or an intern, transparency is maintained, and your voice is heard.
- ToneTag exudes a vibrant atmosphere, where everyone is approachable and supportive.
- There exists a diversity of talent, skills and passion. Such an exposure will not only help an individual grow, but also enables one to think from a different perspective.
THE NEXT BIG THING :
- We are here to play a role in enabling our society and economy leap towards cashless ecosystem, bringing millions of people into the financial world like never before and at the same time enable innovative experiences of tomorrow.
- ToneTag has a global clientele and is backed by some of biggest names in terms of management and investors.
- A technology delivering wide applicability, ToneTag has received numerous awards and recognition for its innovative technology.
The challenge for you :
- As a Content writer in Marketing team, you will be delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our clients & stakeholders, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Your day in ToneTag :
- Industry research and analysis
- Writing technical documents - transaction flow
- Presentations and Product documents highlighting different use cases specific to clients and geographies
- Applications for awards & events
- B2C contents for OOH campaigns, Marketing collaterals, Web page content
- Collaborating and working closely with PR and Digital agency, sharing ideas, reviewing the articles and post.
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proof read and edit blog posts before Post/Publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
What you need :
- A bachelor's degree or higher in Journalism, Mass Media and Communications.
- 3+ years- work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or Similar roles
- Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise.
- Should be keen in learning new technology
- Portfolio of published articles/Blogs
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press release according to the requirements.
- Experience in SEO writing with online marketing and lead generation is added advantage
Great to have :
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- A born-talent for understanding and analyzing human behavior
- Basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Someone whose presence reflects energy, dynamism and passion
- A strong believer in equality and teamwork
- An individual with strong ethics, principles and courage