Toddle - Visual Designer (3-7 yrs)
Here's what we love solving for :
1. Creating delightful experiences that help teaching teams collaborate better & be more effective
2. Building tools that help teachers personalize learning for their students
3. Helping teachers around the world connect with each other meaningfully
We are at a pre-series A stage right now, growing fast in the SAAS Ed-tech space, and have been funded by Matrix, Beenext, and Better Capital among others.
Here's what you'll be doing :
Design is one of Toddle's core competencies and as a designer on the team, you'll lead the way. Our designers are makers and storytellers. They envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical.
The Ideal person :
- Has an interest in designing for education and knows the difference between "good" and "great" and is able to work through team dynamics and timelines to deliver excellent design
- Is a design expert with deep understanding spanning digital, print, and experiential design
- Is obsessed with breaking new creative ground through crafting the best ideas in design
- Is optimistic and open to new ideas and ways of working
- Has a diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgment and attention to detail
Is this someone that looks like you :
- 4+ years of experience in designing for brands, digital products and services
- Formal design training with an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for typography, design and layout
- Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma or similar design tools
- Excellent organisational, collaboration, and communication skills
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - coach-ability, curiosity, ownership and hustle
- High sense of accountability & ownership
- Strong team player and someone who derives great joy from efficient teamwork
- Humility, diligence and a willingness to learn new things - A Lifelong Learner
Excited about the role :
Here are some more benefits :
- Work from anywhere - Work from where you like - home, co-working space, cafe or the hills
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
- Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
- Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
- Industry best leave policy
- We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning your time and taking leaves
- No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
- Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
- And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out - there is a little something for this too!
- Flexible working hours
- Block "no-meeting hours" to enable uninterrupted focused work
- Saturdays are flexible non-working days - dedicate these as you like
- No bell curve performance evaluations
- And yes, a super fun and smart group of folks to collaborate and grow with.