Talent Acquisition Manager at Toddle
Views:77 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Toddle - Manager - Customer Success (2-5 yrs)
At Toddle, we help teachers do better what they do best - teach! We do this by creating intuitive technology tools that empower teachers across all stages of teaching and leaning. Our mission is to amplify teaching for 60 million K-12 educators globally and support them in delivering meaningful and personalized learning experiences.
Our first product is a collaboration platform for IB PYP teachers. Be it curriculum planning or parent communication, student portfolios or reports creation, Toddle makes working together simple and fun. Within 5 months of launch, Toddle is being used by 70+ IB schools across the world with an ARR of USD 300 thousand. All our growth has been 100% organic and fueled by positive word of mouth. Given this encouraging takeoff, we are confident that Toddle is ideal for the needs of progressive educators across the world. Over the next 2 years, our goal is to become the preferred teaching partner of more than 50% K-8 teachers across the world.
We are a diverse group of people (educators, engineers, designers) who have been fortunate to study at some of the best colleges - Stanford, Brown, IITs. We have experience of working in companies like McKinsey, Unilever, Sprinklr, Teach for India. We also own and operate a network of progressive preschools (www.todden.com); this gives us the opportunity to work in a tight
loop with teachers and incorporate their feedback into the products and services we build.
About the School Success Manager Role
- We are looking at a diligent, driven, passionate person for our efforts on engagement and retention of our customers (schools) in a high growth environment.
- The School Success Manager will primarily be responsible for two key deliverable's : Engagement of existing users (taking proactive steps to ensure that they use Toddle properly) and Retention of the users (taking steps to make sure that schools renew their contracts at the end of the year).
- The School Success Manager will work directly with the founding team and will be supported by designers, developers, content writers, digital marketing specialists, and data analysts.
- The School Success Manager role can be split into two key functions - reactive support and proactive support. Under reactive support, the School Success Manager will be required to cater to requests coming in from schools either on chat support or through emails.
- Under proactive support, the School success manager will have to do some data crunching and identify gaps in usage of schools and work with the schools to plug those usage gaps.
- The School Success Manager will also be responsible for streamlining and continuously improving the school on-boarding process, and, developing training guides (videos and text) for schools. The School Success Manager will develop a strong understanding of the product and the users and eventually is expected to grow into a product management role. The role will be based out of Bangalore.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Humility, diligence and a willingness to learn new things - A Lifelong Learner
- Background in education/ IB is a plus