Talent Acquisition Manager at Toddle
Views:30 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Toddle - Executive - Technical Support (0-5 yrs)
- At Toddle, we help teachers do better what they do best - teach! We do this by creating intuitive technology tools that empower teachers across all stages of teaching and leaning. Our mission is to amplify teaching for 60 million K-12 educators globally and support them in delivering meaningful and personalized learning experiences.
- Our first product is a collaboration platform for IB PYP teachers. Be it curriculum planning or parent communication, student portfolios or reports creation, Toddle makes working together simple and fun. Within 5 months of launch, Toddle is being used by 70+ IB schools across the world with an ARR of USD 300 thousand. All our growth has been 100% organic and fueled by positive word of mouth. Given this encouraging takeoff, we are confident that Toddle is ideal for the needs of progressive educators across the world. Over the next 2 years, our goal is to become the preferred teaching partner of more than 50% K-8 teachers across the world.
The team :
We are a diverse group of people (educators, engineers, designers) who have been fortunate to study at some of the best colleges - Stanford, Brown, IITs. We have experience of working in companies like McKinsey, Unilever, Sprinklr, Teach for India. We also own and operate a network of progressive preschools (www.todden.com); this gives us the opportunity to work in a tight loop with teachers and incorporate their feedback into the products and services we build.
About the Tech Support Executive Role :
- We are looking at a diligent, driven, passionate person for our efforts on engagement and retention of our customers (schools) in a high growth environment.
- The Tech Support Executive will be the face of the organisation for the schools that are using the platform on a day to day basis. The tech support executive will interact with the schools via the chat support and email requests and resolve any issues that the schools might be facing in using the platform or extend any support they might be needing to use the platform to its fullest.
- The Tech Support executive will report to the School Success Lead and will undergo extensive product training. The Tech Support executive will develop a strong understanding of the product and the users and eventually is expected to grow into a product management role. The role will be based out of Bangalore.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Humility, diligence and a willingness to learn new things - A Lifelong Learner
- Background in education/ IB is a plus