Recruiter at TO THE NEW
Views:6 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TO THE NEW - Executive - Presales (3-5 yrs)
Position: Pre Sales Executive
About TO THE NEW :
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a Digital Technology company helping organizations in building disruptive products and solutions. We have deep expertise in Experience Design, Open source technologies across Web, Mobility and CMSs, diverse Cloud Infrastructures, DevOps, Big Data & Analytics, Quality, and Test automation; combined with proven experience in Agile methodologies.
We are a preferred partner to organizations across the globe, from Product Start-ups to Fortune 500 conglomerates. Our passionate team of 1000+ Software Craftsmen, Technology Geeks, Cloud Experts, DevOps Engineers, Automation Experts, and Experience Designers have transformed businesses of more than 300 companies spread across 30 countries.
We take pride in our culture driven by a passion for making an impact through technology and is backed by our emphasis on learning and development
- You would be responsible for gathering requirements from our clients / prospects and converting business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
- You would be leading in preparing overall solutions and proposals for clients / prospects. At times, you might be able to do all the proposal on your own and at times, you might be required to work with different SME (Subject Matter Experts) to complete some critical aspects of the proposed solution.
- You should act and work as a consultant for prospective clients questioning as well suggesting innovative solutions to their needs / pain-points.
- You would be working closely with the sales team to provide technical expertise and support, throughout the sales cycle.
- You'll also coordinate with the delivery heads and Practice heads while creating proposals, participate in preparing solutions and chalking out a delivery plan.
- You will continuously refine PreSales Repository to build and update new and existing presales artefacts (Estimation templates, Design & Architecture templates, Competency decks, Experience collaterals etc)
Must Have :
- B.Tech /BE/MBA with 3 -5 years of relevant experience in an IT services company
- You should have a good understanding of our capabilities and focus areas. At the moment, a good understanding across UeX, Custom Web Application Development (using Java and/or JS frameworks), Mobility, Cloud, CMS, Big Data and DevOps is highly desirable.
- You should have a knack of converting higlevel h and sometimes vague business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
- You should be able to keep pace with continuously evolving focus areas of organization.
- You should be inquisitive and keep yourself abreast of latest technology and business trends in organizational focus areas.
- You should relish turning ambiguous requirements into more concrete and actionable items.
- You should love dealing with multiple stakeholders both internally and also at client's end.
- You should be well versed with Google Slides/Docs/Sheets to be able to prepare client proposals, presentations.
- Great written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must for this role.
Please mail your updated CV with following information :
Current Company :
Current Location :
Total Exp :