To The New - Content Marketing/B2B Writing Role (4-7 yrs)
Position: Content Marketing - B2B Writing
About TO THE NEW:
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a new-age Digital Technology Services Company providing digital transformation, digital marketing, and digital analytics services to large enterprises in varied domains. We cover the full spectrum of Digital Marketing Services ranging from Social Media, Content Marketing, Performance Marketing, Creative, and SEO to Marketing Automation, and Digital Analytics.
TO THE NEW is amongst the fastest-growing technology companies globally with a CAGR of 50% since 2017. Established in 2008, our passionate team of 1400+ - Newers- is spread across delivery centers in New Delhi, Dubai, and New Jersey. TO THE NEW has been a consistent winner of the - Great Place to Work- award since 2015 and ranked #47 in the top 100 companies in India to work for in 2019.
- We are looking for an experienced content rockstar who is passionate about writing technology content on various cutting-edge technologies such as DevOps, Agile, Data Engineering, Product Engineering, Hybrid IT, Cloud, Blockchain, and Networking among others.
- Research, understand, and create, technical content in different formats such as blogs, whitepapers, video scripts, datasheets, battle cards, and brochures
- You will gather information from many sources and author it into a document with an aim to simplify complex concepts or processes to maximize reader comprehension using a creative and persuasive writing style
- Work alongside other content marketers and collaborate with designers, technical teams, and practice teams to get the desired results
- Create a content calendar considering customer requirements
- Convert a given piece of single content in different content formats for Infographics, videos, PPTs, Pdfs, etc.
- You will be responsible for audience analysis, understanding the purpose and context of the requirement, design the document
- Customize the tone and writing style for different audiences based in different countries (US, ANZ, India, and so on.)
- Exceptional written skills
- At least 4+ years- experience in writing technology-focused content in a software company / B2B technology company.
- Good understanding of digital and technology landscape, trends and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in the English language is a must
- Ability to write and edit in a variety of style and format for a different audience
- Meet deadlines and ensure quick turnarounds in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated with a passion for content, proactive, and multitasker with an ability to get the job done with minimal supervision.