Tjori - Merchandiser (1-3 yrs)
About Tjori (http://www.tjori.com/)
Tjori is an exclusive marketplace of unique designs from India and across the globe. Our vision is to make discovery-worthy products available to everyone who values textile crafts and workmanship. We have a holistic system where we closely work with gifted artisans and designers to curate collections, which is not just beautiful but authentic and one-of-a-kind.
Art and artisans have suffered due to modernization, irregular supply of raw materials, lack of financial help, low-quality duplications etc. Artisans are in a constant battle with big brands and are unable to scale-up their business or find the right collaborations that would lead to a fruitful partnerships. Tjori was conceived with a sole purpose to provide the right channel to these talented artisans, to showcase authentic products and to revive age-old crafts. Our aim is to build a strong community where art is safeguarded, celebrated and only genuine products are discovered by our customers.
What Tjori Stands For - Our Value System- Enable Create opportunities for artisans and art by providing the right platform. Empower artisans by making them the OWNERS of their art thus, motivating them to keep traditions alive. Experience Deliver an enjoyable shopping experience to the customers by offering only the best.
Come join our ever-growing community and celebrate creativity with us.
1) Maximize sales from the brand's products by managing onsite conversion (KPI: product conversion)
a) Analyze conversion funnel on the web / app platform to identify improvement areas
b) Lead execution of these improvements
c) Measure product wise conversion rate
d) Manage boosting / product sequencing on all pages / screens of the site / app
2) Manage campaign calendar (KPI: homepage CTR and campaign sales)
a) Plan campaigns for 2-3 months in advance e.g. big sale, clearance, rakhi campaign etc
b) keep website / app's homepage exciting - also ensure CRM channels have strong messages to re-engage customers with these campaigns
c) ensure coordinated execution of campaigns across the organization e.g. ensure social is done right, ads, onsite creatives and properties, products for campaign, tech features for executing campaign
3) Provide analytical feedback to design and sourcing teams as inputs for future collections (KPI: weekly report with sales trends)
- A degree in visual merchandising, interior design, industrial design, or art
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Merchandising (Online)
- A deep passion, curiosity and understanding of fashion
- Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Actively seeking new and improved ways of working simply and cost-efficiently
- Practical hands-on approach to working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Proficiency in design tools like - Adobe illustrator/Photoshop etc
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and priorities-
- The capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to understand what will appeal to customers
- Computer literacy
- Creative flair
- Risk-taking, knowledge of current fashion trends
Education & Work Exp.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree
- Relevant Work experience of 2 years